Saturday, May 8, 2010

I am a child of the Most High

why is it so easy to judge? its so hard to love people.
why is it so easy to criticize? but so hard to encourage.

I'm am so guilty of these things. 

why am i a monster?

God change this old me. You know what I want to be like.
This poor man cried out, and you heard him and saved him out of all his troubles. Ps. 34:6
Hear me God, change me. 

How can we be effective if we are not living like Him?

I am God's daughter and as a daughter of the King, I am a princess. Every girl knows that  princesses are beautiful.
I want to be God's princess, but I know the inside must change. I want God to make me worthy to be called His child.
I need God's help to love people as Jesus did, so unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment