Hey!
I am so inspired by change. I feel like its impossible to move on, progress, grow, or continue to exist unless life is changing. We are simple beings that must move forward and not regress. This world needs hope, not hurt, or discouragement. So many people continue living in this world full of pain and disappointment because they have purpose. Change is a motivating factor, because it gives us potential and hope for a better future.
I know I can't let everything that I see or hear hurt me. I want to instead treat it all like a challenge to not change others, but myself. I am open to change. Are you?
I know its my job to change myself and let God change me, so that I can change the world, because it won't change itself!
God Bless
A&F,
Laura
Check out this website, Million Acts and video, Yours Forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment