Sometimes I don't understand how people can be so cruel and uncaring to others. The cliche hurting people hurt others is so true. Each person in the world just needs to know how much they're loved and cared about! And if they don't have a family or a loving family, how will they know?
I wish there wasn't hurt in the world, I wish there weren't bad things that happen to people or evil things that people do. I can't stand when I get negative about everything! lol. The world we live in is a great big wonderful place, I just wish it was filled with people that have great, big, wonderful hearts.
I think its hard to stay positive in such a crazy world. I find that sharing whatever I'm going through makes me feel so much better. So share what you've been going through with somebody today! I promise it will make you feel better. I wish I could sit down and talk to everyone who needs someone to talk to, and we could have pizza, then cookies and milk, then ice cream! (i love food if ya can't tell!)
I sing that crazy song from Annie, 'The sun'll come out tomorrow' whenever I realize that I can't feel better instantly or that day, but I know it will all pass and tomorrow will be a gorgeous reason to smile.
Hello, Laura,
ReplyDeleteI'm returning your visit and following you as well. Keep up with the writing and I'll read them :)
Yes, its hard to stay positive in this crazy world, but it is do-able. Positive mind attracts other negative thinkers to look at the things in a positive way. Positive thinking also help move us forward towards a more meaningful life.
Keep on smiling :)
Thanks rae! I look forward to reading your blog! When I first visited it, I thought you had such a beautiful garden! and you are an excellent photographer as well. you obviously work very hard in your garden.
ReplyDeleteLaura,
ReplyDeletePositivity is contagious, and when we have Jesus to share with others, how can we be negative? (But I do know what you mean. It's so hard to stay focused.)
Keeping our eyes on Him,
Cheri